I reblog junk I enjoy. Go figure.
__________3DS Friend Code: 4442-0360-7758
Weird Al’s polka medleys are always the bomb, man.
- "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus
- "Pumped Up Kicks" by Foster the People
- "Best Song Ever" by One Direction
- "Gangnam Style" by Psy
- "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen
- "Scream & Shout" by will.i.am feat. Britney Spears
- "Somebody That I Used To Know" by Gotye feat. Kimbra
- "Timber" by Pitbull feat. Kesha
- "Sexy and I Know It" by LMFAO
- "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
- "Get Lucky" by Daft Punk feat. Pharrell
You’re at a bar with live music. A man in his late 30’s is setting up on stage. He’s wearing a black turtle neck blue jeans and cheap plastic sunglasses, and he opens a 2002 Macintosh laptop. He smirks, holds up on finger on his left hand and presses a button on the laptop. Sandstorm begins to play. The man pumps his left hand to the beat of the song. at first you laugh as you remember the song, but you soon turn your back to the set and have a couple more sips of your drink. about seven minutes later you clue in that the music is still playing. You dont recall the song being so long. You turn around and realize the entire bar is transfixed on the man behind the laptop still grinning smugly, left hand still pumping to the beat, with his index finger extended. You can turn away. the iconic beat is engraved in your mind. You try to meet the mans eyes with your own but you can’t. His sunglasses obscure his eyes from yours. Time passes you realize you have been staring at the man , pumping his fist for nearly three hours. You cant feel your body at this point, the beat is numbing and louder than it has ever been. No one in the bar can move. You realize they have met the same fate. With no one to stop him, the man will play Darude’s Sandstorm until everyone there perishes. You fear this is the end, yet you accept it, as the music grows louder still. You have no regrets, and this is the way you die…